Shareholders, customers, employees, and other stakeholders are increasingly asking companies for a more complete picture of their sustainability impacts and performance.
Documenting environmental, social, and other sustainability-related impacts of operations, value chains, and product lifecycles is becoming an expected part of corporate strategy, programs, and reporting.
What We Provide
- Data and analytical services to quantify the impacts and benefits of your sustainability programs.
- Application of global best practices and standards (e.g., ISO 14064) to collect and analyze data, and understand and explain data gaps.
- Expert communication skills to help you articulate your sustainability goals and performance.
- Support to your organization so that you may build internal capacity to address sustainability challenges.
How You Will Benefit
- Become equipped with the essential processes and tools required for effective sustainability management.
- Apply key performance indicators and metrics to manage your organization's sustainability performance.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your sustainability impacts so you can transparently communicate these efforts to key stakeholders.
- Establish rigorous, measurable, and achievable goals based on an accurate picture of your current performance.