A comprehensive, strategic approach to sustainability is best implemented with a concrete, actionable roadmap for short-, mid- and long-term actions that ensures greatest impact.
A successful roadmap that balances high ambition with achievable goals needs careful staging of an effective mix of:
- quick wins to ensure buy-in and uphold engagement
- high-impact actions that achieve significant progress
- next generation thinking to maintain an innovative edge
To support the development and executive of effective roadmaps that garner external and internal support, our work includes:
- convening multi-stakeholder dialogues
- and facilitating senior management and board-level workshops
to gather input and feedbacks to sustainability strategies and priorities and develop an action plan that will be supported by all parties central to its success.