Consultant/Senior Consultant in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainserv, a sixteen-year old Swiss and US-based sustainability consultancy, is seeking to hire a full-time Consultant/Senior Consultant for its office in Zurich, Switzerland. This team member will participate in and lead a wide variety of projects in sustainability consulting, working for various clients from small and medium sized companies to large multinational corporations in sustainability strategy, quantitative assessments of sustainability and sustainability report development. We are a dynamic, hard-working, fast moving firm seeking outstanding, high-potential people to join our team, and contribute immediately to our work.
Responsibilities you will have:
- Support clients with a focus on sustainability-related data analytics, and additional contributions to strategy development, communications and program implementation;
- Provide thought-leadership in environmental, social and other sustainability-related data analysis;
- Participate in the development of corporate and sustainability reports, many aligned with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and/or the IIRC Integrated Reporting frameworks;
- Drive new products and services development for our consulting practice in close collaboration with the teams in Boston and Zurich and external partners;
- Lead certain marketing and business development projects in coordination with the managing partners and other team members;
We expect that you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a business consulting firm (strategy, sustainability, environmental or engineering) or as a sustainability professional in a corporate setting.
- Strong skills and demonstrated experience in collecting, assessing, analyzing and presenting environmental and/or social data (e.g. GHG inventories, Carbon Disclosure Project, LCA, Science-Based Targets, HR-related data, social impact modeling etc.);
- Demonstrated experience as a client facer, with an unwavering commitment to quality;
- Proven track record in project management;
Required qualifications you must have:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in the natural or physical sciences, engineering or related fields;
- Impeccable interpersonal, communication and self-motivation skills;
- Superior skills in quantitative analysis, using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Gabi, SimaPro etc.
- Outstanding writing skills and oral presentation skills;
- Native speaker/fully fluent in German essential. Professional fluency in English.
Things that will give you a clear edge:
- A demonstrated interest in, passion for and knowledge of sustainability;
- A fun, smart, highly creative yet still detail oriented personality;
- Experience in corporate communications, marketing or ales;
- The ability and appetite to leverage your networks and existing relationships to create business opportunities.
Sustainserv is a management consulting firm specialized in the development of corporate sustainability strategy, programs and communications. Founded in 2001 by a team of PhD-trained scientists, Sustainserv has offices in Zurich, Switzerland and Boston, Massachusetts. Our international team uses its expertise in metric-driven analysis to provide comprehensive sustainability solutions that drive business growth. Our experience in different cultures helps us to provide our clients with a global view on sustainability issues and to build bridges between partners in different part of the world.
This posting is also published on jobs.ch