The first step in driving down carbon emissions and energy consumption is to understand all of your key sources of carbon emissions. Good data quality and a comprehensive data set are paramount in order to identify the most significant levers to reduce your impact on the climate. We have years of experience in building comprehensive carbon inventories and calculating the carbon footprint for clients of all sizes, global, multi-facility corporations to companies that operate on a single site. Our methods conform to internationally accepted standards such as the GHG Protocol and ISO 14064 and we take particular care in establishing the right methodology and to collect the most accurate data.
By working with us, you will be able to:
- use the results for publicly reporting your greenhouse gas emissions;
- identify the biggest levers for GHG reductions (check out our case study and find ways to cut costs);
- set reasonable and attainable targets for reducing emissions;
- measure changes in emissions over time;
- monitor the effectiveness of reduction activities.
In order to streamline the process of measuring energy consumption and carbon emissions, we offer you a set of software solutions.