Junior Consultant/Consultant in Corporate Sustainability (100%)
Sustainserv is looking for a junior consultant/consultant for its office in Zurich immediately or after agreement. The new team member will participate in a wide variety of projects in sustainability consulting, working for various clients from small and medium sized companies to large multinational corporations in sustainability strategy, quantitative assessments of sustainability performance and sustainability report development. We are a dynamic, fast moving firm seeking an outstanding, high-potential person to join our team, demonstrate the ability to contribute immediately to our work, and eventually lead projects.
- Support clients with a focus on sustainability-related corporate reporting and data analytics, as well as additional contributions to strategy development. You will have the opportunity to be client-facing early in your career with us.
- Participate in the development of corporate and sustainability reports, many aligned with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and/or the IIRC Integrated Reporting frameworks, including data collection and consolidation.
- Help develop new products and services for our consulting practice in close collaboration with the teams in Boston and Zurich and external partners.
- Assist in marketing and sales activities for consulting services, including the development of project proposals, research reports, white papers, marketing materials, blog articles and other documentation.
- Master or Bachelor degree in communications or journalism, business, natural or environmental sciences, engineering or related fields
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional consulting firm (sustainability/environmental, communications or engineering)
- Strong German and English writing skills and data analysis skills
- First project management experiences, first experience in corporate communications / journalism or environmental data accounting
- Experience in sustainability-related risk management, ESG financial solutions, integrated nonfinancial/financial strategy development or graphic design, programming and/or internet/IT technologies would be a plus
- Impeccable interpersonal, communication and professional client relationship skills
- Outstanding judgment under conditions of uncertainty and an unwavering commitment to quality
Candidates must be native German speakers or fully fluent in spoken and written German, and fully fluent in business English.
Sustainserv is a management consulting firm specialized in the development of corporate sustainability strategy, programs and communications. Founded in 2001 by a team of PhD-trained scientists, Sustainserv has offices in Zurich, Switzerland and Boston, Massachusetts. Our international team combines its expertise in metric-driven analysis to provide comprehensive sustainability solutions that drive business growth. Our experience in different cultures helps us provide our clients with a global view on sustainability issues and build bridges between partners in different parts of the world.
You can dowload the job ad here as PDF