Sustainable Supply Chains - September 28, 2016 - 1:00pm ET
Join Sustainserv Partner Matthew Gardner in collaboration with ModusLink Global Solutions, for a webinar on how to work towards sustainability in your supply chain. To learn more and register....
Supply chain sustainability programs commonly consist of companies struggling to provide information of varying degrees of relevance about their environmental, social and compliance-related programs to their clients and suppliers. Often, this is an exercise done under duress that results in inadequate tangible impacts outside of the added burden it places on all parties.
In this webinar we will:
- Unveil strategies and collaborative approaches to improving sustainability performance across the value chain
- Explore options for companies to collaborate effectively
- Share knowledge and make real improvements on environmental and social performance for all parties
- Showcase real-life examples of successful collaborations efforts
- Feature promising approaches for companies across sectors